Sunday, January 9, 2011

First Blog

I feel like a cat thrashing around in a bag. It has taken me 15 minutes to figure out how to post this first blog. Now I've thrashed my way to here and assuming that I can figure out how to actually move this text onto the blog space which doesn't look too difficult it will be possible to make this available for your viewing.
I suspect getting my first viewer here will be more than a 15 minute job but millions have managed to promote their blogs and get a bit of a following so it can be done.
I've kept my NY's resolutions really vague this year but one of them is to develop an online presence. I want to find an audience.
I lead a very interesting life and I'd like to share it with a few peeps. I'd like to be a little bit famous.
I'm writing my autobiography right now, bits and pieces at a time and I can lay it out here and maybe someone will read it and realize what a remarkable fellow I was.

1 comment:

  1. Is the sentence ending with "realize what a remarkable fellow I was" the last sentence of this particular blog? Anyway, good idea. You may even get me inspired to write away!!

    ReplyDelete