Monday, January 10, 2011

2nd Crack at Blogging: Getting Autobiographical

2nd crack at blogging. Still thrashing around in the menus but obviously making some progress.
I was surprised to see that I had written "the remarkable fellow that I was." I was?!! I still is.If my faith is true, I always will be. So what was that, a Freudian slip? I think it was just a case of how my mind works when I'm thinking autobiography. It is written for those who will be here when I aint.
I'm wondering if this is the place to post autobiographical stuff. Is there a specialty blog for autobiographists? I shall check that out.
Just to put something autobiographical in here, part of what I'm writing on right now: Between the fall of 1969 and the spring of 1974 I hitchhiked:
regularly between Waterloo and Woodstock
up to Kapuskasing, Ontario
between Woodstock Ontario and Vancouver about six times (including taking the train once each way)
St.Thomas, Ontario to New York City
from London, England to Nepal and back (taking the occasional bus or train on the way back). That included Belgium, Holland, Germany, Austria, Greece, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal

No comments:

Post a Comment